ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key Fob Programing and resychronising

VX220
Ok i have got this information although I have not tried it my self.

CLIO II, KANGOO & MASTER INFRA RED RESYNCHRONISING

1. Turn Ignition OFF.
2. Press the central door locking button for more than 5 seconds. Note :
the door should lock then unlock.
3. When this happens, 10 seconds is allowed and the immobiliser warn-
ing light illuminates.
4. Point the 1st key at the receiver and press the button twice, the doors
should lock and unlock. Repeat for other remotes as required.
5. Check the remote control unlocks and locks the doors.

CLIO II, KANGOO & MASTER RF RESYNCHRONISING

1. Turn Ignition OFF.
2. Press the central door locking button for more than 5 seconds. Note :
the door should lock then unlock.
3. When this happens, 10 seconds is allowed and the immobiliser warn-
ing light illuminates.
4. Press the remote control once, the doors should lock and unlock.
5. Repeat for second remote if required.
6. Check the remote control unlocks and locks the doors.

If anybody has a spare key fob it could be worth a try or this could be useless information but i thought i would share it incase it does! Chris

MERCEDES CLS AMG
All the above is wrong mate - once a virgin plip has been programmed in on a "clip" diagnostic machine its mated to that particular car for the rest of its existence. Plip keys of a "98" > nature are unprogrammable once they have been coded to a car.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
So that means there is no danger of losing the codes and everything on a clio key when you change the battery? Would be handy to know as I've always been a bit worried about that.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
So that means there is no danger of losing the codes and everything on a clio key when you change the battery? Would be handy to know as I've always been a bit worried about that.

Yes there is that possibility - plip keys are renowned for going wrong for any reason. Always have a spare on tap or the key codes if you ever need to order one