ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyfob Problems

Megane Cabriolet D+
Hi Guys, not sure if this is sposed to be posted in here or not but i wasnt 100% where to put it, but ive been having problems with my keyfob.

This problem has been on going since i had the car, and each time my cars been back into the dealership with problems ive explained the keyfob problems and they have told me each time that its had the contacts cleaned.

The fob itself can work for weeks on end no problems, then it will just stop working, so i can only gain access to the car by manually unlocking the door, when i do this the alarm will go off until i put the key into the ignition and turn the car over.

When im wanting to lock the car i have to again lock it manually but its not locking all the doors so im having to do them individually.

Im going to inform the dealership yet again that my fobs playing up, but where do i stand on getting a new key, theres obviously something wrong with it but it only happens intermitently....

Help

Formally Clio 182
Ask for a new key?

I had a problem similar to this where my folding front seats has the leavers playing up where wire cable kept snapping inside the seat. Took it back to be fixed many times on the warranty only for them to break again a few weeks later!!

Megane Cabriolet D+
I put on the top of my post that i wasnt sure whether i was in the correct section or not, why jump on my back about it?