ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyless entry/ ignition

RenaultSport 182
Hello

I’ve just bought a clio RS200 on a 62 plate with keyless entry. When I turn the engine off how do I also turn the ignition off? I know the ignition goes off when I lock the car but if I want to vacuum/clean the inside of the car I don’t want the ignition on the whole time. I really do miss a simple key...
Thanks in advance.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have keyless entry and start on my rs 250. Unless you push the start button on entry the ignition is not on? It does not turn the ignition on without the start button being pushed.

RenaultSport 182
I have keyless entry and start on my rs 250. Unless you push the start button on entry the ignition is not on? It does not turn the ignition on without the start button being pushed.

When I open the car the red exclaimation symbol is lit up on the display, there’s power to the fan, radio etc so this is my definition of ignition on. The mileage display and ‘press brake to start’ is also lit up. On my old 182 all this only happened with the key is in and ingition turned on...
Thanks

RenaultSport 182
When I open the car the red exclaimation symbol is lit up on the display, there’s power to the fan, radio etc so this is my definition of ignition on. The mileage display and ‘press brake to start’ is also lit up. On my old 182 all this only happened with the key is in and ingition turned on...
Thanks
To clarify. This full description of what’s lit up is when I get in the car and don’t touch the start button.