ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KF03AHD Black 172 - Does anyone know this car ? Pics inside.

Does anyone recognise this car ?

1069830_10200749860842690_1036429010_n_zpse903dbf8.jpg

One of my mates has bought it as a stop gap car and i noticed it has a cliosport.net sticker on the rear window.

Just trying to seek some history on it.

clio 172 sport
At least I've got rid of the s**t lights and got badges on now just need to locate 172 wheels and get rid of that s**t wheels lol

Clio and vxr
Glad I searched! Yes I know the car as I am the registered owner! The bloke who sold it to you still owes me money for it and has signed a contract to say it is not legally his until payment is fully made! Which means he actually sold my car to you!!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Glad I searched! Yes I know the car as I am the registered owner! The bloke who sold it to you still owes me money for it and has signed a contract to say it is not legally his until payment is fully made! Which means he actually sold my car to you!!

How much much is outstanding?

Clio and vxr
Basically a contract was written up to say he will make monthly payments until he has payed the total for the car! He agreed that anything that needed doing he would pay for but the car would not be put in his name until he has payed the full amount! I have all the v5 and history so who ever applies for a v5 next won't get one without a letter being sent to me! The person I sold to said he can pay the last amount in March so I won't be letting anyone have a v5 until then! Because technically it's stolen

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Ooooo..... popcorn...

Mind you it looks like I'm too late, unless you fancy claiming it stolen!

This sounds well dodgy!

I don't understand why you'd not just sell the car to someone who had the money :S

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
When someone applies for a new v5 a letter will go out to the registered keeper advising that they have x amount of days to get back to the dvla or a replacement v5 will be issued.
When this comes through all he needs to do is contact the dvla and say it's not been legally sold...

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm. They shouldn't do that really lol. I've done it before but they usually try and contact the previous owner to make sure it's legit first or you could go round getting v5's for any car you see on the road

Clio and vxr
I'd be reporting it as stolen tbh.
I don't really know where I stand as he only owes 200 and he has messages to prove we agreed he could pay monthly so technically it's not stolen because I have him the keys? I am the registered keeper tho :/ apparently it's been now sold twice since I had it so don't even know who has it now :/ not too bothered but £200 comes in handy when u have a child!

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I don't really know where I stand as he only owes 200 and he has messages to prove we agreed he could pay monthly so technically it's not stolen because I have him the keys? I am the registered keeper tho :/ apparently it's been now sold twice since I had it so don't even know who has it now :/ not too bothered but £200 comes in handy when u have a child!

Don't be a fool. Get it reported. If you're owed money you're owed money.