ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Killer’s Black bonnet will be no more!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol killer, you have kind of gone a full circle from going to aftermarket, to standard outside, tell you what u need now, and thats perspx windows !!! super light so even more power!

B

Bennyboy

gonna paint my valver bonnet soon too, problem is the stone chips are quite deep, looks like ill have to strip it back to bare metal...anybody know of a good stripper?...the paint kind, not the stag night kind..well maybe both, depends on how much dosh ive got hehe

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

:eek: I wont reconise it anymore!! and the FTO boys will know its not carbon fibre!! hehehe, and stealth? isnt that quiet and unnoticed? I can hear you approaching from a 10 mile radious!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 19 September 2003

:eek: I wont reconise it anymore!! and the FTO boys will know its not carbon fibre!! hehehe, and stealth? isnt that quiet and unnoticed? I can hear you approaching from a 10 mile radious!
Dude pick your feet up!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

it looks so good with the black bonnet as well

ah well, if it makes you happy, thats all that counts

Weighty m8 - I know for a fact Rockport will have your alloys off u! Hes been after white valver wheels for ages! Give him a PM

Jim - U owe me! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by papa? on 19 September 2003

Weighty m8 - I know for a fact Rockport will have your alloys off u! Hes been after white valver wheels for ages! Give him a PM

Jim - U owe me! ;)

Id already thought about him!

Thing is im keepin 2 for quarter milin!

And Roamer wants 2 for quarter milin!

Lee

BMW M2C

That is very red. Kinda sad to see the black bonnet go, I really liked it. But that does look very nice mate. But as bubs says, the only time itll be stealthy is when its parked up not running ;)

Is it just the pictures, but that red looks a hell of a lot brighter than the rest of the car?

hehe

pics make it look more red than it is i guess, it is a slightly diff red though. Mainly due to the reason that we left some of the black out when it was mixed in an attempt to match the existing paintwork, but the resault is a slightly more brilliant red than it should be.

Every cloud having a silver lining and all that, i actually prefer this red over the standard etruscan red.

So as im gonna do the lot, is gonna be cool!

loony - yup went in the garage friday with a load of body panels and a litre of paint, just come out and had a bath!

Lee

BMW M2C

Its gonna look sweet once its all done.

So whats the plan with the wheels, didnt you say they were going? I like them.

Quote: Originally posted by weight on 21 September 2003

loony - yup went in the garage friday with a load of body panels and a litre of paint, just come out and had a bath!
fair play mate obviously i cant see close up but looks like a good finish from the pics i take it you have a compressor and spray gun at home and didnt use rattle cans

well if it looks as good close up as it does in the pics im sure youll have loads of people pestering you to respray their motors too :D