ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knocking solved

Got the MK1 back today from a week at the local Renault garage, after showing the guys the specs of the car they could get all my problems fixed UNDER warranty. What happened I had a knocking noise in the front somewhere. Checked all joints but no go all ok. They now changed the complete steeringhouse of the car and my problems are GONE. I also had a problem that the car made a squeeking noise at cold (increased with more revs. (I thought tensionspring of the timingbelt) But NO it was the tensioner and the roll of the multibelt. Changed all that, noticed after testdrive there was still a small sound, therefor changed the waterpump and now I have a nice clio again.

Cheers Renault Holland I would say as they all did this under warranty. Normal pricing would be around € 1500. And they did not bithed about lowering the car etc. cause they did at another Renault garage where they wanted to let me pay ´the searching for error costs´complete pricks !!

just wanna to let you all know...