ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Konami promise changes for PES 2011

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Konami has pledged a series of changes for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011.

Speaking to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu (via Andriasang), producer Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka said that the franchise will be given an overhaul after several years of criticism, particularly in Europe.

The series, which was accused of merely extending concepts from the NES era, will apparently change such aspects for modern-day consoles, including improved AI and player motions.

Takatsuka also said that the belief that faster movement means better control is outdated and will be amended in the next update.

The Japanese version of the game, Winning Eleven, is currently 30% complete and will release in November or December, possibly delaying the usual October release in Europe.

Although PES 2010 debuted at the top of the sales charts, competitor FIFA 10 has remained in the top ten since its release in October.

Heard that before. I await with baited breath, while EA improve on their last Fifa yet again.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fifa got too close Scutch!

I believe seabass.

I hardly play pes because of mw2.