ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

koni str t coilovers....

clio172 phase 1
has anyone put on any of the koni (budget) coilovers - strT 's ???
i'm on a budget ( due to the missus holding the bank card !!!) but looking for a new spring set up. I've not seen / known anyone with these.....

any ideas ?????

The Koni strT kits aren't coilovers they're just sport damper and lowering spring kits and i'm fairly sure you can't get strT kits for the 172, I think they're just available for 1.4, 1.6, dCi and the like.

I know you can get the Koni sports kit for about £450 and Koni coilover kits for about £750-800 to go on the 172, I think these are your only Koni options.

Somebody else might know more than me tho.

Budget and suspenion are not things to mess about with spend the money on proven good choices IMo or not at all.

I'm not that keen on the Koni dampers

clio172 phase 1
i know, i know.... but my ph1 ff needs some new dampers anyway, try getting 2nd hand one on here is like rockin horse sh$t......

Budget and suspenion are not things to mess about with spend the money on proven good choices IMo or not at all.

I'm not that keen on the Koni dampers