ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec ecu chip

any one had one of these,i was looking on the site at the quickshift gear change and cat back exhaust and i saw this looks good,sounds spot on better fuel economy +5-10 bhp,any one got one.

p.s will getting a cat back exhuast get rid of my 4k rattle,id heard it was the cat convertor that was the problem??,but someone said cat back gets rid of it

Ford Focus 1.4 LX

4k rattle is a known problem with the 172, i had my exhaust replaced a couple of months ago to fix this problem. they told me it was a baffle that was loose and made the exhaust rattle at around 4k revs.

Dave

cerbera4.5 . I want a chip on my dynamic and ktec seem well priced, however its not bespoke or custom jobbie but then again im not having any other mods, just maybe a replacement filter so itl suit me fine.

Im going to fone them up @ end of week. Superchips is another poss?