ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec vs X-maxx coilovers??

PH2 172
I'm sure this has been done numerous of times but I can't really be assed to read through pages and pages of threads to find the answer I want. Iv heard lots of good reviews on the Ktec kit but just wondering how V-maxx compare to them, handling wise and hardness of the setup. as saw Jms do them fitted all in for £455. Don't want a setup for competition or regular track days.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
There are some very good reviews on here about our kit. Since we introduced our kit we now sell around 30 of our kits to every one V-Maxx kit. We have customers ruuning these kits both on the road and track and while they are not up with the likes of H&R and KWs they do represent very good value.

David.

PH2 172
There are some very good reviews on here about our kit. Since we introduced our kit we now sell around 30 of our kits to every one V-Maxx kit. We have customers ruuning these kits both on the road and track and while they are not up with the likes of H&R and KWs they do represent very good value.

David.

Yea iv heard numerous amount of gd comments bout yur setup but have not yet been in a car with them. What is your price supply and fitted on these and how low can they go?

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
For the entry price you can't fault the K-Tec kit. Over V-Maxx definitely if under £500 is where you are at