ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Clio 2 Rs Race Coil Over Kit - 750 Motor Club Spec

RSC 172, RSC 200
Hi all,
I am setting up 172 as a dedicated track car and I am looking at coil overs.
I am thinking of getting the KTR 750 motor club spec coilovers, they look to be reasonably priced and set up for track use rather than a road/track compromise.
Does anyone have experience with these?
I will be using the bridgecraft corrector hubs as well.

Cheers

James

Clio 172
I have these fitted :up:

I find them quite good tbh, easy enough to adjust damping via the little knobs on the struts.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Unless you intend to go into the 750mc series I would get AST over them all day!

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
4100s are no longer available. AST don't make them for the Clio anymore.
The 4100s are non inverted dampers with 22mm shafts
The 5100s are inverted struts with 44mm shafts.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
ASTs.JPG

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Oh really what have they replaced the 4100s with then? @frayz
They haven't, they had some old 4100 cases about 18 months ago and made a few sets up.
Once they were sold, that's it. They're easy to distinguish as they have the adjusters at the top unlike the inverted items which the adjusters are at the bottom :)I believe the 2000 kit will be the entry level setup followed by the 5100s.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Contact AST UK
+44 (0) 1761 439 098
or
info@ast-suspension.co.uk

Ask to speak to Simon Joy and say I sent you. He will go through all the options available to you and what will suit your needs the best.. and give you a great price if you go ahead with them :)