ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR coilovers

182 cup Inferno
Well after reading some pretty good reviews on here about the KTR coilovers i have went and ordered a set this morning cant wait to get them :D

182 cup Inferno
Will be getting mine fitted in august i hope once i get some other problems with the car sorted first

SG9 Forester STi
^ I wish I'd have done that! They were on special offer with the coilovers for £60 but my Ktec bill was mounting lol and I didn't add them. Wish I had though!

Clio 172
Ordered a set of these myself this morning, going by teh feedback they're getting they should be half decent

People say the springs can be a little soft..is that the case?
Can you change the springs?
Coilover springs are generally universal, once you know the size you're looking for you can buy different rated springs in any motorsports supply shop i.e. demon tweeks etc.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Got mine fitted last October with the solid top mounts and they're a good bit of kit.... just don't forget to check the tightness of the top nut monthly like I did and wonder what the banging was :eek: (luckily enough just needed retightening)

Oh and if you've got a splitter fitted, take it off for the snow otherwise it doesn't last long as a snow plough

182 cup Inferno
Got mine fitted last October with the solid top mounts and they're a good bit of kit.... just don't forget to check the tightness of the top nut monthly like I did and wonder what the banging was :eek: (luckily enough just needed retightening)

Oh and if you've got a splitter fitted, take it off for the snow otherwise it doesn't last long as a snow plough

will keep that in mind cheers