ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktr/gaz Coilover Fitting Pics

Clio
Im looking for the thread of the fitting the coiloverers to the clio 16v cant find it anywhere .
Just that they have damaged my bonnet and need to check ive fitted them correctly .

Thanks

Yeah you have, put dents in your bonnet??

Well known problem wiht the Gaz coilovers.

Edde should be along soon, he had the same problem....still has iirc

Yep Luners right I've got Gaz on my Williams and they damage the bonnet. Best idea is to stick some material under the strut about 3.5 inchs in diameter with a 2 inch diameter hole which helps lift them up slightly.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i had the coilovers on my cup for about 5 months but they were awfull on a daily run around, very noisy/crashy w**k. Sold em on, now have H&R's, 100 times better imo GAZ units are ok for a track car though, most probably

gt_gaz said:
god, don't gaz test these things for f**ks sake??!!
Its quite promounced so I cannot see any evidence of them doing so.
Worst thing IMO is the fact that they still havn't redesigned them after all this time.

Clio
Nightmare really only had the car resprayed few months ago have to see if K-tec will somehow pay for the bonnet to be repaired.

I have spoken to Trevor at K-tec about this and he has been onto Gaz. There sending me a doughnut shaped bit to trial for them.

Will let you know how it goes as I have Gaz on my Willified Valver