ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR / Janspeed 182 Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust

S

Ste King 182

:) Thinking about getting a KTR / Janspeed 182 SuperSports Cat Back Exhaust System for my 182FF from K-Tec just wonderd if any one was running one of these and what are they like? sound / looks / performance etc and any pics with your 182 with one on would be great !!!!!

Arctic 182 & PB 172
:) Thinking about getting a KTR / Janspeed 182 SuperSports Cat Back Exhaust System for my 182FF from K-Tec just wonderd if any one was running one of these and what are they like? sound / looks / performance etc and any pics with your 182 with one on would be great !!!!!

Im running one. Its the first one not the ultra sports one! Ive had it on about two weeks now and I love it. I got the supersports one with the slash cut tail pipes.

monaco 172
I've got one, supersports. Sounds great not too loud unless you decat it. Fit was spot on didn't have to bodge the mounts or anything. Performance, same as any other exhaust you can put on. Weighs alot less than standard tho

koi

Audi S1
Got the Supersport, 1st one had a minor issue with the exhaust tips but k-tec sent out a replacement and it's been fine.

Sounds good and quietens down quite a bit after it's got a few miles under it. Fit is fine after I got new mounts and looks great with the slash cut.

A quick cam phone pic for you, needs a wash...

5363837344_7fdffb76f6_b.gif

S

Ste King 182

thanks every one think i will go for this system when i get payed then :> :approve:

Clio 182
Looking at getting one of these also.

Is there's big difference in noise between the super sport and sport? A friend of mine had a yozza sport and said it sounded amazing but as these seem to be discontinued And I wantsomething that'll sound similar without breaking the bank

koi

Audi S1
Had both versions of the Janspeed and with the centre sillencer it's far too quiet. Ended up putting my straight through section back on.

Clio 182
Thanks mate.

So basically the centre silencer will make it sound like the standard one more or less?

It's a choice between this ktr/janspeed or the ktr ultra. Just gets confusing with the silenced/Unsilenced options! Both unsilenced around £380 just now. Would rather have a bit louder than standard but not chavy Corsa loud.

I'm keeping the cat as I can't see any real point in going for a decat besides more noise so hunting high and low for videos of both exhaust options