ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Sticker opinions..

Clio 182 Black Gold
I bought the k-tec racing stickers the other day because i wanted the small logo to go on my boot lid.
Just wondering what people think of the small window stickers? should i put them on as well or is that a big no no?? lol.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Stickers is what you want and no one else :) you will just get a mixed bag of opinions asking others :S

Im gonna say now though if your not 100% on what you stick on it 99.9% chance you will take whatever it is off again in the near future lol

Clio 182 Black Gold
ye thats a good point. Just i heard that the ktec stickers can also look good on the side skirts.. like where the trophy stickers are.
I havent seen any pictures of the ktec stickers on the windows or skirts and would just like to see what they both looked like.
I dont wanna try them out on my windows to find i prefer them on the skirts lol.

Honda & VW
ye thats a good point. Just i heard that the ktec stickers can also look good on the side skirts.. like where the trophy stickers are.
I havent seen any pictures of the ktec stickers on the windows or skirts and would just like to see what they both looked like.
I dont wanna try them out on my windows to find i prefer them on the skirts lol.

As with anything you decide to do to your own car it's your decision.
However I will say this, by putting stickers on the skirts will likely result in you getting some stick off fellow members.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
So you "paid" to advertise someone else's business? Isn't that the wrong way round?
30 bhp? Not bad that ;-)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye just a panel filter.

Well it's down to if you like the look of the sticker then if they haven't had much of an influence on the car, totally your opinion where you put them lol

A small tasteful one on the air box top would be the only one I Would do as it's the only place they have helped you with :)

Evo 5 RS
Why would you want a sticker that might possibly suggest your car may of possibly been tampered with and now isn't 100%

rb182 cup
i'll have a free sticker...ive actually had my front diamond sprayed by you...so i'd show people your work aswell as advertise "spray shack"...win win situation for you

Excellent, right chaps ill send a load to the printers and these will be completely free to you including postage. (ill be creating a seperate thread next week when we have them in my traders section or possibly in the main forum once ive contacted an admin.)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Excellent, right chaps ill send a load to the printers and these will be completely free to you including postage. (ill be creating a seperate thread next week when we have them in my traders section or possibly in the main forum once ive contacted an admin.)

Sweet :) I want one so keep me one back if I miss the thread when I'm working away next week :S

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Il take a sticker aswell mate, if its no problem give me 2 so its symetrical :) probs b sending my grab handles down 2 u for a nice graphite colour Soon :)

TRACK CAR BREAKING
I wouldnt put it on my car. Everything i have brought from
Them has broken.. Coilovers. Top mounts. Exhaust...

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Tom, if you have any problems just PM me the details as everything you have mentioned carries a full warranty.

David.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Thanks Stephen, glad you are happy as this is usually the response we get from customers ;)

David.

TRACK CAR BREAKING
Tom, if you have any problems just PM me the details as everything you have mentioned carries a full warranty.

David.
I did contact you.
You suggested I drove down 250 miles for you to inspect. You also said that you wouldn't replace the top mount even tho it was only 6 months old. You said you would change the bearing in it or something. For the exhaust you said it wasn't under warranty. So I rung a Miltek supplier and gave them the serial
Number. They also said it wasn't under warrenty..

"Navy" N17 TWO
I don't have a K-Tec sticker but I'd like the little one to put....somewhere

I wouldnt put it on my car. Everything i have brought from
Them has broken.. Coilovers. Top mounts. Exhaust...

I have all three of those and a few other things from KTR. No problems at all :)

Also, they have been VERY helpful everytime I've rang, even for the dumbest enquiries :eek:

clio 172
ktec are the best! who slated them ? I am mixed about stickers i had them on my clio 16v but that was because i had so many parts from k tec on it i thought i should. I wouldnt put them on my RS though its when people put magnex stickers on a standard car annoys the shite outta me !