ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kullycliosport - my cup modified .

Snotter's
looks ok,not really my thing but still a nice motor and a lot nicer than some of the shitty 1.2's etc who add 2.0 badges !!!!!

alot of mixed (slated ) reviews ...... 1st day didn't go very well , i don't need to justify anything ............. it's mine and to the good reviewers
thanx . feels quicker than when it was original . money i feel in my own
eyes , well spent . only listed a few main mods . but obviously not for the
hard core modders . everyone to their own . but to get slated that bad
was uncalled for ???? the money did mount up to near enough 2 grand .
tinted windows most expensive . will keep plodding on ..........

Lionel Richie
kully, please ingnore everyone slating your car, it seems to be the general trend at the moment on this site!!

you car isn't to my taste, but its YOUR car!

Keep plodding on fella, any help needed then please feel free to ask!

regards FRED

Valver..
^^^^ dont listen to any1 mate.. ppl have there own tastes and alot of it aint to ppl's on here. im a keep the out side standard man me self. Keep the mods up thou m8 and get it slammed!! :D:D

2002 Clio Dynamic
Fred2001Dynamic said:
kully, please ingnore everyone slating your car, it seems to be the general trend at the moment on this site!!

you car isn't to my taste, but its YOUR car!

Keep plodding on fella, any help needed then please feel free to ask!

regards FRED

Well said Fred,i had the same reaction to my clio but it did'nt bother me!
My reply was more about the cost-mods done! Although if it came to it i would still slate the big sticker across your windscreen but again thats my opinion!

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ good see a few genuine replies.

Welcome to CS, where not all has harsh as the above. As long as your happy mate.... its your motor.

Some of the comments on this are out of order.

Valver..
"Some of the comments on this are out of order."

Agree...100% just went through wat every1 had put... soo harsh and if we dissed there cars they would be the first to complain!!!!!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'm sorry, I can completely understand what you guys are saying, but i still stand by my original comment, "waste of 2k", its chav'd up and a complete waste of a cup, but as said, its his car to do with as he wants, but that's my opinion.

Golf GTI 1.8T
adtmits said:
^^ good see a few genuine replies.

Welcome to CS, where not all has harsh as the above. As long as your happy mate.... its your motor.

Some of the comments on this are out of order.

Just because someone says they hate the car, that doesnt make it not a genuine reply. They might be out of order but its someone opinion, an opinion they are freely allowed to give.

But anyway I agree if you like it like that its up to you, but I wouldnt be seen in it.

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
kullycliosport said:
tinted windows most expensive

And unfortunately, illegal. You may get pulled for those and they may also have invalidated your insurance. Did the window tinter's mention this?

Sorry

Steve

PS I do like the stripes!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
stripes look ace!

some 40mm springs/remove the lexus lights and she's a good 'un.

don't listen to some people on here mate. nice motor.

:)

A well built VW
If we all had the same taste then every cup would look the same , do what you want regardless of others opinions after all you see it the most and need to be happy

Remapped derv Golf
Not what the 172 Cup was meant for but like Fred says its your car do as you please. As long as your happy thats all that matters.

Welcome to Cliosport.net

I can't understand why they are called Lexus lights? My neighbours IS200 lights are a totally different design.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Savage!!!! A beautiful car ruined!

(Edit) Been a long nite... 'The Car is not to my taste'

Last edited:
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
If it was standard and just had the stripes on and nothing else then i would think it was okay, but even without the stripes it would be better. everything else is just a waste

If you've spent near to £2,000 on tinting windows, stripes, an IK, lexus lights, exhaust, bee sting aerial, then i'm afraid to say that you've been short changed.

And there is no way in hell that you would be pushing 185bhp from an IK and exhaust. An IK may (key word MAY) give you 1-2bhp on a COLD day if that. exhaust again maybe between 2-5bhp, nowhere near the 13bhp you've claimed.

okay i know that its a slating but to say all these things about your car and pull a dozen tongue smilies seems rude to me. if you hadn't have done all the tongue smilies then i wouldnt have said anything, but it pissed me off frankly

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
what a bunch of tossers, slating his car like that,
do what you feel pleases you mate, the only way these guys are happy is if you follow what they want you to do,

welcome to the club, doubt you will stay much longer after that welcoming

172 Cup
I'm not going to slate it or be unessesarily rude either but by the same token I'm not going to lie.

I really don't like it and impo it looked much better before. Ultimately I guess it depends on what type of person or group in society you are trying to impress.

Either way it's your car and your money so welcome to CS.

Tesla MP3 2021
tbh mate....i hate it.
sunstrip must be taken off straight away along with the cup strips and set fire too....and pissed on for good measure
lexus lights off
plastic chrome number plate off.....
and shove a magnex 2.5 twin zorst on....then will look nice:)

I really dont think it looks very good, but as with every modified car its unique which therefore makes it special to the owner!

and welcome to cliosport

:)

Clio v6
* Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it".

In keeping with our rules above.

Hope you enjoy your car kully.

172 Cup
As you've not reported this thread Dash I take it you haven't found anything that contravenes the rules??

Or were you just acting as a special constable and reminding people?

kullycliosport said:
viper induction kit , racing ht leads , strut brace , competion racing zorst ,now pushing 185bhp

with THAT induction kit, THAT leads and THAT zorst ...
now pushing 185bhp? you must be kidding ...
you thought yours is 182? =p

ur all obviously greater than me . cliosport members know best . ....so what if i am pushing close to 185 bhp .... r u scared or jealous

The Beast MK4
Not a fan of the exterior mods tbh but fair play. Btw its very unlikely your car started with the 172 bhp like most on here (certain cars off the production line were better than others) and your list of modifications would not be able to attain the figure that you are stating. Folks on here have spent a few dollas to attain that figure and have the rolling road papers to prove it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
kullycliosport said:
ur all obviously greater than me . cliosport members know best . ....so what if i am pushing close to 185 bhp .... r u scared or jealous

lol considering there is a good few 172/182s on here past 200bhp, some as high as 225bhp i wouldnt say they were to scared, or gelous! ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Gotta love this welcoming forum...

If you like it mate then nobody elses opinion matters, I think the stripes are kinda cool and look good against the blue. Not a big fan of the rear lights or sunstrip though. The exhaust would look really cool if you cut out a section of the bumper and mounted it a few inches higher.

If you want to go for proper power then speak to a few guys on here, they can get you nearer that all important 200bhp mark.

BTW, how old are you?

MKIII 138
so 1200 in the country, 400 crashed, 300 wreked with daft mods. hmm.. i like it my cars becoming quite rare as people dont wanna buy wreked or chav`d up cars.

btw i havent looked at the images as i dont wanna upset myself.

2k on a cup could have gained a genuine 190-192bhp removing back seats and you have 190bhp pertonne , proper rapido.

edit* chris`n`nics cup did low 14`s 1/4mile on 185hp i think about 14.3 or 14.1 with another 10hp you could of had a cup (just) in the high 13`s low 14`s

C&N`s cup was 1/4miling easily beating scoobs and CTR`s with that power

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
kullycliosport said:

Not being funny mate, but people on here are good at sensing BS power figures. Your not the first person to do those mods and a fully enclosed ik gains maybe 1-3bhp and a full cat back about the same on these engines. As the 172 begins with 169bhp in the first place (172ps) then you mnay now have about 175bhp max. The leads wont make any difference to power at all, but no doubt look better than standard.

When all is said and done, its your car, I dont really give a damn what you do it just be aware that you shouldnt always believe the ads claiming the power increases on what you've bought.

Martin_89 said:
lol considering there is a good few 172/182s on here past 200bhp, some as high as 225bhp i wouldnt say they were to scared, or gelous! ;)

yeah but compared to your ikkle 1.2 that's pushing less than half of that i'd say you might be ;)

Clio v6
.Griff. said:
As you've not reported this thread Dash I take it you haven't found anything that contravenes the rules??

Or were you just acting as a special constable and reminding people?

10.49am

172 Cup
Anyone else's crystal ball tell them what 10.49am refers to?

Edit - I think I get the "joke" but being as it was posted at 10.52am instead I'd ask the force to issue you with a new watch.

Last edited: