ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KYB shocks

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Does anyone know if these are any good, I was looking in a mag this morning and it worked out cheaper to get four of these shocks and some separate springs rather than get a full kit.

I think Ive read a post on here a while ago about them but I cant remember if it was saying that they would good or crap!!

cheers

Rick

there ok in terms of performance, but bloody good VFM.

I run monroe rears as i found them better than most...surprisingly, since i was running full Konis!

just found some prices for clio 98+, front £43.95, back £34.95, seems really good value for money as knoi fronts are £98.95... will get some when my standard shocks go

i have KYB shocks on the rear of my valver... when i bought the car the bloke told me he had only just had them fitted, (this was @ 44k miles) car currently has 51k on the clock now and the bloody things are now leaking!!! their is nothing special about them, i thought they was cheap standard shocks until i saw this thread, if these shocks are meant to be performance ones, then i would advise "dont touch um"

Im hoping to go for the Koni Reds sorted (the ones released December) think the whole kit can be had for £270 bucks!! That’s with a choice of 3 different ride heights!

saying that... my wish list is blowing out of perportion so maybe next year