ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where's the go to place for 172/182 injectors these days?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I remember a while back there was somewhere everyone was getting genuine Magneti Marelli injectors from for a reasonable price. Is this still the case?

Just checked autodoc and £220 for 4 currently. I see you can get a set of 4 generic ones for around £100 mark but unless there is any known brands that are tried and tested id probably rather stay with Magneti...

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
RenParts were doing some well priced for a while weren't they?

IIRC the cheap MM ones were coming from a dealership in Poland or something?

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
not bad ill keep an eye out for more stock coming in, the issue with getting them from eBay and amazon is its littered with fakes!
I got mine for the 182 from my Renault dealer. They were on back order but arrived after 3 weeks. Only worked out £42 each for genuine parts (I get discount through work).

If you’re not in a rush, drop me a DM with what you want and I’ll get a price and ETA for you.

I’ve also had fakes off Amazon.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
RenParts were doing some well priced for a while weren't they?

IIRC the cheap MM ones were coming from a dealership in Poland or something?
The last ones I got were from Renparts, £35 each. Now they're £53.50. Still cheaper than a lot of other places selling them for 70 or 80 quid 😮

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
not bad ill keep an eye out for more stock coming in, the issue with getting them from eBay and amazon is its littered with fakes!
Arrived this morning from Amazon 😊
Collage_20231015_124746.jpg

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
They were only £27.59 each at the end of August / September.
I ordered 4 at the same time when they had 0 in stock. They arrived a week later, 3 on 30Aug and 1 on 2nd Sept.

bandicam 2023-10-15 13-52-37-525.png

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup