ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L.E.D Rear lights black or red what you think

cliosport 182
hi ive got an arctic blue 182 clio was thinking on a set of led rear lights but dnt no wether to get black or red what do u guys think.any1 with pics of led lights on arctic blue clios would be helpfull.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
go on K-tec they have pics of them on both silver and black.

I prefer black but it doesnt go with all colour cars

I know all you guys are slating them but I have pair of Red ones for sale for £40 including postage (same as K-Tec's for £140) - for that price you could try them and if you dont like sell them on again.

Leon Cupra R 225
don't do it. sorry to hijack the thread but where can I get the mk2 bulbs that aren't silvervisions but are like a metallic blue effect bulb?

basically exactly the same - I would get which ever is cheaper mate - I have 2 sets in mine of the enigmas and they look great and still flash really brightly orange

Leon Cupra R 225
basically exactly the same - I would get which ever is cheaper mate - I have 2 sets in mine of the enigmas and they look great and still flash really brightly orange

hmm ok. but do your enigmas have any orange on the exterior of the bulb? it's important that there is no orange at all on the bulb. only when they flash am I after orange you see

this is what I mean. check this link, the bulbs on enigmas look orange coated at the fronts :(

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/kroozin/show_prod.php?prod_id=4028

Da

Less
i have smoked side repeaters so no need for them, but yes some people have on here so you can get them :) Led's could be a good option also ;)

Leon Cupra R 225
very true mate. I'll prob stick to the pricier ones as Im not one to toy with quality lol. thanks again for the help :)

here are my silver enigmas

CIMG1280.jpg

CIMG1277.jpg

An orange one
I have the red LED's on my vee..and everyone on here and in the flesh says how good they look, very similar to phase 2 lights but look amazing at night..

pic..
various018.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah i have them to, i rekon they look goof, not chav like lexus silver lights, look good at night and they r similar to ph2 lights.