ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

la racing blue 182

White ds3
after selling the r27 im back in the rb sharing it with the misses, gave it a once over and took for some piks with a mate, im no photographer but hope you like.

DSC_0975.jpg

DSC_0980.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

DSC_0972.jpg

thanks

182 FF Arctic
Awesome mate :approve: i have to share mine with the wife it kills me at times but running to cars is too much.

what suspension is it on?

White ds3
It was lowerd on gaz coilovers but is now on spax springs best thing i ever did spax are fine day to day and miles smoother than coilovers

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Love the black on Racing Blue just some nice 5 spoke badboys would look brill

clio 182 sport
what drop is it m8 how do you find the quality of the ride are they105 pound new spax springs. nice to see a car on diff springs from the usual sportlines cheers.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yea thyr on spax -40mm mate the ride is fine miles better than GAZ coilovers and look just as good imo

ah ha! So another one finally admits it! Gaz are pony end of. If you had that shod with some H&R's they'd still be on it ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Good ta Dan, car seems to be attracting a record amount of bird s**t at the moment. I reckon the seagulls spend the 8 hours I am in work planning their attack so that every conceivable panel has at least some crap on it.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
where did you get the 40mm springs from? i can only find 25mm drop and yours looks just right!