ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LAD Motorsport

Was at Brands again today, and again was Y1** LAD.

I was wondering what suspension mods they do there? I heard lots of screeching of understeer, but he was going faster than his mate in a non-LADed Cup..though i was suprised as the LAD one kept cocking a wheel where he took too tight a line, so perhaps the LAD is a lot faster in a straight line?

-Rob

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

still no proof on this one and its been around for a long time,youd of thought that by now ernie would of prooved us all wrong by now but it apears the lad cup is still sprinkled with fairy dust...

ian

This company is just 5mins from me, but never really went to take a look. They seem to offer great performance but with little back up....

Quote: Originally posted by valver lad on 06 September 2004

This company is just 5mins from me, but never really went to take a look. They seem to offer no performance but with no back up....

Ive seen a supposedly LADd up 306 rallye make 16? bhp on the rollers, lets just say the lad whos car it was wasnt very happy and made an immediate phone call, not sure what the out come was but there are always posts about them on my other peuget forum and not alot of people seem impressed. But then again the renault is a different car.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Chris106gti on 06 September 2004

Ive seen a supposedly LADd up 306 rallye make 16? bhp on the rollers, lets just say the lad whos car it was wasnt very happy and made an immediate phone call, not sure what the out come was but there are always posts about them on my other peuget forum and not alot of people seem impressed. But then again the renault is a different car.
But all LAD tuning has the same result, no matter what car is tuned. They always come up short on the rollers....

there was a lad cup at palmers the other month, may have been y1** lad or y2** lad, but, it was pretty nippy, but I caught up with him and another fella and then *I* got black flagged for racing, I just wanted them out of the way...

;-)

/y0z

LAD are the laughing stock of most forums you go on - they invented the "chip, filter and zorst" which made 40bhp on every motor they tuned

A load of b****cks.

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 06 September 2004

I was wondering what suspension mods they do there? I heard lots of screeching of understeer, but he was going faster than his mate in a non-LADed Cup..though i was suprised as the LAD one kept cocking a wheel where he took too tight a line, so perhaps the LAD is a lot faster in a straight line?

-Rob

I dont understand how that incenuates what you said????

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 06 September 2004
not the first time u have pissed on a lad cup mate

lol, i had forgotten about that one...

:)

silly boy to even think about messing with me...

;-)

/y0z

hehe yeah even talking to his friends was fantastic the power increase he got was fantastic lol i think by the end of the conversation i had with him we were upto about 400 bhp lol

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 07 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 06 September 2004

-Rob

I dont understand how that incenuates what you said????

Sorry, i meant as he was taking the wrong lines he should of been slower, unless he was making it up on the straights.

Yoz, the Cup had the gold wheels and stickers on the back?

It did sound good, but then i guess any 172 with a Viper must.

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by badgersport on 07 September 2004
A quick poll. Who has actually driven a LADed Clio?

[Edited by badgersport on 07 September 2004 at 10:51am]<SCRIPT language=javascript></SCRIPT>

me, but not able on a track unfortunately.

:-(

/y0z