ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laguna Splittered 182 Black Gold

B

Brown.

Just Fitted It Today...snapped The Old Cup Splitter In A Rabbits Face..... Had To Chop 2 Inch Off This To Get Off Ma Drive

Last edited by a moderator:
  Chocolate Bar™
wanted one of these for mine, but couldnt find one - so had to resort to a cheap and nasty cup splitter :(

Monaco Blue Mk2
Hmmmm, me like, might have to get one of these, must be fairly big originally though if you've butchered 2 inches off it.

Clio 172mk2
Middo said:
wanted one of these for mine, but couldnt find one - so had to resort to a cheap and nasty cup splitter :(

cheap cup splitter ye right.

actually prewfer that laguna one though , least its different

Chocolate Bar™
biojo said:
cheap cup splitter ye right.

actually prewfer that laguna one though , least its different

cheap and nasty imo.

couldnt find a second hand one that was a bit different, and renault wanted 60for a lagunna/espace one, so ended up going for a cup splitter for 60quid as it was the same price and i didnt have to wait ages while they ordered it in. wouldnt go for a cup one again though.

Fiesta ST/172
ooo i want one of these. renault by me are pretty good with ordering in parts, order before 10.45 and get it the next day!

is it a straight fit?

172 M69 eater
good effort big man.... shame id have had your cup splitter if you havent have smashed it on a rabbits ballsack