ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Saturdays

Renault Clio GT 1.6
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone goes to the big meets in lakeside/thurrock. i go practically every saturday if im free and then down to ferrry lane after. Just wondering if anyone local goes.

Renault Clio GT 1.6
is just down the a13, is a thing me and few of my mates go to. few drifters and that sort of stuff. not everyones cup of tea but we enjoy it haha :)

Renault Clio GT 1.6
yeah we get there around 9ish maybe earlier. people turn up around 9/10 and is a big turn out, most of the time. we move down to the drifting about 12/1. is a real good night, and yeh wont be drifiting in my clio either haha. watching for me :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
is lakeside good now??

the stopped people parking on the roundabout,
and i sort of lost interest for a while,

where is the best places to go in the lakeside area??

where abouts is ferry lane??

ive been going to lakeside quite abit as of late,

Last edited:
  Renault Clio GT 1.6
lakeside the meet is generally tescos carpark in the retail park. and i think a few other car parks get used aswell near by. and ferry lane is just down the a13, bout 10min drive from lakeside. get a big turn out there every saturday is good fun.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i know tescos,
was there a couple of weeks back,
was rather good,

is ferry lane the two roundabouts under the a13?
if so i can never find anywhere to park, as i cant get up or down curbs :(

Renault Clio GT 1.6
yehh with the two roundabouts and dw mate, i had the same problem before i put my new bumper on. theres a place to park round the corner just park to the entrance of the college there. that what i used to do :)

Renault Clio GT 1.6
yeh ferry lane starts about 1ish, we usually leave bout 3 coz people have work the next day

Chav Rocket
did anyone go? i went was dissapointed tbh. saw 2 posers in a silver mk2 and red mk3 stopped to say hi but they werent interested lol.

Megane 250
i go lakeside most weekends was anyone at the roundabouts when that subaru crashed? normally get there about 10ish then down to ferry lane after and sometimes the t-junction bit further down

Renault Clio GT 1.6
wasnt too bad turn out. ferry lane was shut down pretty quick though. sore the twingo gt lol. but wen i went to drive around to have a look culdnt find ya lol

Evo
Im down there every weekend, look out for the ktec courtesy car ( Twingo GT ) with giant ktec stickers all over it this weekend lol :p

Hardly difficult to miss.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol yeah that was me in the Ktec Twingo, tbh it's changed my view on the twingo. Awesome little car to drive.

Evo
Yeah I'll probs pop down in the ktec twingo with vicky behind the wheel again lol. Come and say hello if anyone sees us :p

Evo
Down here ATM and it's pants! Nobody is about and it is freezing, anyone considering coming down don't bother tonight lol