ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda fault RS Tuner

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Anyone know what they are looking at here?

The fault is popping the engine management light up, I can switch it off but will come back on after a while.

Is it a problem with the sensor ir wiring or just the fact I'm using a sportcat that it's coming up?
20220318_110255.jpg
20220318_110506.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like rear wiring is fucked, is the sensor new? Front should be constant voltage and rear tracking

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Probably just the sensor that's dead, should be between 0.1-0.9v.

Also, your battery voltage is low too, 11.6v with the engine running isn't enough ;)

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Probably just the sensor that's dead, should be between 0.1-0.9v.

Also, your battery voltage is low too, 11.6v with the engine running isn't enough ;)
Iv not been using the car at all really, where am I looking for those figures. Noob here 😂

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Iv not been using the car at all really, where am I looking for those figures. Noob here 😂

The red highlighted value is showing 1649mV which is 1.6v

Lambda sensors read 0.1-0.9v

Your battery voltage i spotted is at the bottom of the window.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Iv ordered a replacement lambda, can I test it by just plugging it in without fitting it I to the Exhaust? Just to see if its the wiring at fault?

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Replaced the sensor, hopefully this fixes the issue. Both sensors seem to be around the same figure now
20220319_184049.jpg