ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Huracan Performante - Nurburgring Lap Record

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's a lot, especially for a Lambo which never shouted too much about it's handling prowess. Always wanted a shot of a superleggra.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
if you watch his steering wheel inputs he just looks like he's just out for a Sunday morning drive. Very little steering correction.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Meh, there's a quicker road legal Radical than that.

Mental to think though that road cars are now under 25 seconds off of Bellof's record, in a mental group C race car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Meh, there's a quicker road legal Radical than that.

Mental to think though that road cars are now under 25 seconds off of Bellof's record, in a mental group C race car.

Lol. Yup. ...and he probably had the AC on.
Love the footage in the Huracan vid. So chill.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That's a great result for Lamborghini, an actual pretty supercar that delivers every £ you've spent on it.
Has anyone done the new McLaren P1 lap yet?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Bet that .01 second pissed them off, like going over a solid £10 increment by a penny at a petrol station!

Awesome car though, Huracans are really growing on me. Driving past a Lambo dealership every day doesn't help :(

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
My pal who owns the aventador has just added a Hurracan in what I'd describe as baby blue to his garage

I really like it, albeit not sure on the colour

IMG_1353.JPG

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Yep. 3 seconds should really be added to that time. Still faster but much closer.

The Huracan is absolutely amazing so can only imagine the Performante being every bit as good as it seems.