ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rockingham Laptime videos

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
For anyone interested in Rockingham's timesheets (no? Just me then..), we've set a new production car lap record on the National Circuit with the GT3 RS in this video. And guess what, we've also set an overall lap record with a track car that's due to feature in a video next month. Any guesses as to what it is? Here's a clue: it's from Australia... For now though, it's flat-six time.

Thought I'd create a thread here for Rockingham laptime videos, so I can add them one by one and avoid spamming the forum section unnecessarily.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Another record! And this one's the overall lap record - not just our leaderboard one! I'm still giddy after driving this nutter as quick as I could...

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Another record! And this one's the overall lap record - not just our leaderboard one! I'm still giddy after driving this nutter as quick as I could...

That looked like great fun, and setting the lap record in a pair of Converse is a proper chad move 😂

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
That looked like great fun, and setting the lap record in a pair of Converse is a proper chad move 😂
Thanks! I did bring my race boots but I didn't want to alienate non-track nerds... 😅

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
A very Clio-relevant video here: Hyundai i20 N at Rockingham. I genuinely think this car feels like the Clio 182's spiritual successor of the 2020s, so I'm very happy to report that it (like the Clio) has punched well above its weight on our leaderboard :LOL:

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Another hot Hyundai video here, this time featuring the 280hp i30N. Which was (to my surprise) just 0.09 apart from the i20N. But which is quicker..?

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I know a few Clio owners on here have switched to (and sometimes from) CTRs, so our new one might be of interest: