ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Meet Today..

200 Gordini
My mates brother had a gallardo spider and sold it for a bentley GT.

I know id rather have the gallardo, EVERY person you pass looks at the car and the smile it puts on your face when he hit the throttle :D:D

Epic meet.

Tav

Clio 197
The attention would be cool for a wee while, I remember rocking up to TGI Fridays in Northampton and feeling like a bit of a pleb getting out of an LP560-4 and going in to book a table...two young-ish blokes in jeans and t-shirts out for a burger in a stupid car...fun times!

You had much chance to take it out on a proper drive? The weather has been good last few days...def. more a Lecht/A93 car than Slugg/Cairn o' Mount sort of idea I'd have thought...mind you you'd get a lot of fun out of the A90 in it...just go out to Inverurie and blast between roundabouts haha!

LOL at the 'local' meet, every scottish city/town has at least one weekly lambo meet!

Great turnout though in terms of it being local, being the youngest guy there FTW?!

I was the youngest, but not by that much, the black owner is 27, and his MRS is 23, who also drives it, and the superleggera owner must have been late 20's. The Fez/Spyder owners were older.

Great cars. Whats the banter like at the Lambo meets?

Was actually a good laugh, 2 other car nuts turned up, and we were all 'roughly' the same age, so fair bit in common. I expected to be surrounded by old annoraks tbh

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Is that a clio i spy in the second picture?!

Gorgeous Cars, The orange looks so much more lary than black or blue. Good choice with colour. Thats definately the colour I WILL be getting...

Mini Cooper
Is that a clio i spy in the second picture?!

Gorgeous Cars, The orange looks so much more lary than black or blue. Good choice with colour. Thats definately the colour I WILL be getting...

Ha ha even with all them gorgeous cars you still managed to spot the clio

Im so jealous

172 Cup
stunning m8. did u consider any other cars when buying it or did u just want it. what do u do for a living if u dont mind me asking?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
599 is epic, only ferrari i really like.

I'd love a car like that, i just like people lookin' :rasp: