ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lancer Evolution Appreciation Thread

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo VIII MR FQ340
I think (and hope) that the 5/6 will go silly once they hit 25 years old. They're the special ones in the range, have appeal worldwide and crucially weren't available in the US.

The 8/9/10 were all available in the USA from new, and I don't think will ever get the 'R32 GTR' price effect.

A 7/8/9 will still be an appreciating asset, as more and more rust away and get broken into pieces.
Guy F was saying that he really struggles to shift anything 7+. Everyone wants the 5s and 6s.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Plenty of V/VI that haven’t sold for yonks, same goes for the later models. Cracking examples of all model variants will sell for good money.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo VIII MR FQ340
Plenty of V/VI that haven’t sold for yonks, same goes for the later models. Cracking examples of all model variants will sell for good money.
He said they just tend to sit around more. Jon said the same a couple years ago, but I guess it could be because a lot more of them are UK ones and tend to have had a hard life. Your time warp bus excluded. :ROFLMAO: