ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancer Evolution Appreciation Thread

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
AC70E44B-A6B2-413A-AA6B-FE872ED8A784.jpeg

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Can I have a close up of the silver rear brace and text please?

That’s the rear brace I’ve got and I’ve not previously known what it is.
The pic is jacked from somewhere else but it’s the ralliart brace, I have that in mine. Want the front one but they’re hard to come by now
1509209D-3FC7-4058-A9AD-9A6B8DC6E190.jpeg

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
The Monte Carlo "edition" was just something Kirkham and co came up with in Dudley I'm not even sure it's really a real thing lol

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
As in the Monte Carlo livery with gravel wheels lol

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah not that, he means the ride height and wheels for the Monte Carlo rally... (looks wayyyy better)

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
He should have put it in New Zealand livery. Think Tommi won NZ in '99 and would have worked better with the gravel spec.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
This is a mate of mine:

Vids a bit long but he's a funny guy. Off out in it this weekend which will be my first time out in an Evo of any kind - looking forward to it.

Will sub as I’m all for some relatable car content. He needs to lower that background track though tell him.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I was a big fan of the 4. Had a few of them back in the day. I actually think they’re a better looking car than a 5/6 done right. Shame about the engines (but then most have 6 engines now)
Said all along, the later 8/9 have hints of the 4 in it. Everyone gets wet over the 6 but I think the 5 is the pick of the 4/5/6 evos. I had a 4 myself originally and went from a 4 to a 5 but still think the 4 is a good looking car. Still has a huge road presence.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone seen an RSX lately? I had one years ago and seemed like the perfect Evo 6 really. RS bits with nice seats & leccy windows

430A675B-72B5-4D50-88EA-F58205902FC1.jpeg