ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Larger Accelerator Pedal (thanks to Turner)

AcclPedal.gif

AcclPedal1.gif

AcclPedal5.gif

Might help with learning to heal and toe on trackdays .......

Standard pedal will be up for sale later today

ValverInBits
That's exactly what I want. How much did you pay for the pedal or did u make it?
And how did you get the old one off it's riveted isnt it?

Megane Trophy
Jesus thats huge.

I find the throttle pedal is perfect as it is, Ive just bent the brake pedal over about 5-10mm.

Are you trying to heel and toe or are you attempting to use the balls of your feet for the desired effect?

i havnt had time to go for a drive yet but yes its great! cheers!

its really not "huge" iv seen clios with bigger bits stuck over the top of the original accl pedal

ValverInBits
Are you trying to heel and toe or are you attempting to use the balls of your feet for the desired effect?

Thats how i heel toe. I find it's the easiest and best way in normal trainers. Does anyone else heel toe every day in normal driving just to make it smoother?

Lionel Richie
^yep, on the clios i wear shoes like skateboard shoes, brake with my big toe and blip with my little toe/side of foot

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Difficult to do it with the balls of your feet. Suppose these would be quite useful.

M

mini-valver

I do it with the balls of my feet too and just roll my foot over to blip! Good idea TBH, quality looks top as always too.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I can't heel in the clio cos of the driving position, my legs are to long :( they don't twist lol.

works ford mondeo FTW

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Turner is Awesome at this Whole Pedal + Footrest thing.... Great Idea which looks good

BMW M135i
I find the standard rs pedals are spot on imo, can't do it with the balls of my feet easy. Its not so easy with the non-rs pedals as they don't have the sticking out bit on the accelerator pedal but I could still get by. Might have having sizes 12s I guess.

works ford mondeo FTW
Too true, they're awesome for it for some reason.