ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Larger rear spoiler?

Titanium 182
I was looking through some pictures and noticed that quite a lot of the 1*2's on here have slightly different, larger spoilers to mine? Looks like it's from a V6?

Mine:

P1022211.jpg

FlameR/Cliolou's:

DSC_0520-1.jpg

If it is different, where can I get one? I like it! :)

Titanium 182
Cool, thanks! Best place to get one? Renault Stealers, ebay and the classifieds on here I'd hazzard a guess at?

Meg R26 No 756
i just missed out on a cup spoiler last week.
then i went to ktec to book my car in on monday and spoke to sean about getting a cup spoiler he looked on the renault site and found out they are £175 + vat and the part no he wrote down for me was #7701474864
thats if you want to spend that much the one i missed out on went for £200 so wasnt much cheaper tbh

You'd need the spoiler, the brake light, plus it would need painting too iirc, which all adds up. You will also need to wire up the brake light too.

Titanium 182
It looks good, but can I justify spending £200+?

I'll probably end up doing at some point, for now I'll just live with having a smaller one! :eek: