ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laser alert on RA2

182 Full Fat
Just thought I'd comment on how happy I was with my Road angel on Saturday. The girlfreind had been out and about and said Mr Plod was sitting in a lay by local to me. Its e recently reduced strtch of the road that is now a 30mph limit. She was ok and was within the limit.
Now I thought, time to test the laser part of my road angel, as I have had chance to test it out and see if it works.
I deliberatly went out down the same stretch of road and sure enough the laser warning came straight on. I was well chuffed as I had heard that the laser fearture on these isn't the best. Plus it meant I had mine positioned correctly. At least now I know it works and although it doesn't prevent me being caught, it may give me that extra second or two to avoid getting caught.:approve: