ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Pics For A While...Promise

Clio 197 F1
Cheers mate, hows yours coming along ?

Yeah its good, wanting coilovers so bad! I just need someone to confirm that they will fit mine, ktec are getting a 138 in soon so that are going to check the fitment is the same..

After that I'm looking to retro fit an induction kit.

This will hopefully happen in the new year.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lovely mate n monster energy drink tastes like baby wipes! :S Relentless is were its at

White Sti Hatch
Yeah its good, wanting coilovers so bad! I just need someone to confirm that they will fit mine, ktec are getting a 138 in soon so that are going to check the fitment is the same..

After that I'm looking to retro fit an induction kit.

This will hopefully happen in the new year.

Get the BMC mate sounds great, trust me !!!

very cool mate

Cheers

the sex as always!

Just keeps getting better though :evil:

Stunning.

:cool:

that is one sexual car!

Cheers, you solve your problem yet ??

Love the stance as it is mate - leave it alone now lol

Lol, should no by now that i will never leave it alone

That looks awesome!! Good work there bud!!

Cheers Mate.

very nice!!! lol @ your own edition! ;) tell Renault Uk! :eek:

Well would you buy a BioHzrd Ed Mk3...i think you would !!! :approve:

Mint.

You've surpassed my and Jord for wh*ring now... and you're not far off Paul. ;)

Dont think im there yet but getting close now...As for Paul not a chance although might start taking pics of my Exhaust next !

Nae bad bud, needs to go lower though ;)

As always....lower yours and ill get mine ever lower....deal ?

Lovely car

Cheers Bud. :)

lovely mate n monster energy drink tastes like baby wipes! :S Relentless is were its at

Meh relentless has nothing on Rockstart although either of them with Black After Shock is awsome !!!!!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Right wont be parking ne where near you in the future lol !!!

Stealth FTW !!.....well to be honest there Anthracite lol but meh blacks close enough :p

wow they look pretty dark for anthracite - much darker than mine :D LOVE IT!

White Sti Hatch
Rover Stone Grey is what i used....look dark cause there sunk back into the bumper on the Mk3....Unlaquerd in the pic...

DSC_0050.jpg

120d M Sport
Looking good, I think the height is perfect, think some people on the sight go OTT with lowering, thats spot on

White Sti Hatch
that is one nice car dude:)

Cheers mate.....

Love your car biohazard. Stealth look is awsome, lowest MK3 in the country?

Cheers mate, i think storm just beats me with his Mk3 but ill take best looking though :rasp: *runs n hides*

Looking good, I think the height is perfect, think some people on the sight go OTT with lowering, thats spot on

It does look good at the height atm but i want the rear to sit lower as im not happy with the gap in the arches !!!!