ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest 16v Pics (after 600mile trip!)

well, well get some of the valver and williams soon when hes insured and driving it.

no need to get a standard rt in the way though! hehe......

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

No offence but I think youve made your valver look like a modded Rt...I just dont think the 16v suits big skirts/splitters/spoilers or Lexus/angeleye lights.

500bhp Scoob

looks alright :) althou i think u need to make your rear bumper look lower, because the front matches nicely witht he sideskirts height wise, then the back bumper looks too small lol

FLMAO at martin!!!

Take the skirts off and it would look much better, they just dont match the rest of the car imo

Colour codings nice........whats it had done at BBPT

Each to their own but I like it so......

I just got a few little bits done at BBPT, was supossed to have 310mm 4pots fitted but they wont fit under the momos.

Im buying some 16" Speedlines soon so they can go under them, hopefully will be done before FCS

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Fair play if you like it.... but you drove 600 miles for nowt!? I would have been well gutted:cry:...would 285mm discs not do the job?

Well about 550miles really, obviously didnt know til I got there. It was a day out if nothing else and Andy took me out in his valver turbo which was sooooooo quick!!!

The spokes on the momos come in loads into the rim, about 20mm on each side so lost loads of clearence. Andy did the rest of the work for free which paid for the petrol so Im happy.......

Not too bothered about losing a bit of cash changing wheels, would prefer to keep the 310mms! :D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

i think that Toms valver is one of the finest examples going. i feel that he has tastefully moded his to a high standard and paid attention to even the highest detail.

looks like an RT........my fookin arse!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

surely its a good thing if it looks like an rt, a bit of a sleeper,

dont particularly like it but each to there own, not many liked the graphics on my old motor

lol but it doesnt though.....

just cos it aint standard dont mean it doesnt look like a valver!

and it doesnt need to be a sleeper, most faster cars will race you simply cos its a little clio lol!

and your entitled to it mate

just dont see why most peoples opinion of moding a valver makes it look like an RT???? dont understand it.....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

in my opinion modding a valver does not make it look like an rt, i think personally from quickly looking at the side view it does, but only because you cannot see the flare in the arches, from any other view its a valver

Its an RT shocker;)

Love it apart from the skirts and spoiler.....they just seem to take something away from the monster valver arches.

But you love it so its all good.....I think new wheels will make a big difference.

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 09 April 2005

I think new wheels will make a big difference.
Yeah me too, fancied some speedline chronos before I got these but theyre quite pricey.....

Think theyll look awesome on though! :D

Now if anyone wants to do a photoshop feel free!

I have done one myself but lets just say my shop skills are somewhat limited.....

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by J_rt on 09 April 2005

i think that Toms valver is one of the finest examples going. i feel that he has tastefully moded his to a high standard and paid attention to even the highest detail.

looks like an RT........my fookin arse!
finest examples going!?? rotflmfao!

lol imo it looks like an RT too i prefer the standard low looking valvers , but like you say tom its each to there own , we all have diffrent tastes and youve done a good job of modding it to your own taste!

LY 200

Love the colour coding and smoothing, i want mine done soon!!!

Rekon the smoked Lexus lights go ok with the car just not keen on the wheels, spoiler or skirts really but if you like it then thats all that matters!!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 11 April 2005

it looks like a shed tbh

was that comment needed? people dont put their cars up on here to be slated, got any opinions like that keep em to yourself! people like u are giving this forum a bad name.

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 11 April 2005

it looks like a shed tbh
Bit harsh wasnt it!

Ok, it may not be to everyone elses taste but most people have commented nicely enough about the things they dont like such as the skirts and spoiler.

Dont see the point in sl*ggin off other peoples work with stupid comments like that, at least most people try to be constuctive with any critisism they have.....