ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest goodies from I4 Detailing, bit of winter prep!

Black Gold Trophy
As I'm only a 10 minute drive from I4 detailing I usually go and see Matt (7MAT) in person as his service and enthusiasm are what secure my continued business.
I originally went there with the intention of buying some completely different products however I walked away with the ones that Matt recommended as he is always honest and will tell me not to bother with something if I dont need it, and when he can see what I am trying to achieve he knows exactly which products I need to get the job done.

My intention was to remove the traces of old wax and sealant, give the car a light polish to provide a blank canvas on which I could apply a few coats of sealant ready for the winter. And also to keep it looking good for the few remaining sunny days of this year.

So, I opted for

-Britemax blackmax #4 ultra fine polishing glaze and a well combined finishing pad.

-Britemax #5 Extreme elements polymer sealant

-Britemax #6S Spray & shine detailing spray

DSCN0785.jpg

Started by washing the car, no progress pics, just the end result.

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

Got the car into the garage once it had dried nicely, and gave it a good claying and an IPA wipe down.
The began applying the glaze by DA...

DSCN0820.jpg

It was quite hard to photograph the results and get a clear picture, but I took a fair few pictures and picked out the best ones.

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0857.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

Then applied the sealant....

DSCN0862.jpg

Then buffed it off after it had dried to a haze

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0871.jpg

Then used the detailer spray...

DSCN0872.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

DSCN0884-1.jpg

Quite hard to see how great the results are due to the poor performance of the camera, but the results really are breath taking in person!
Car is soon going into a mates bodyshop for some stone chip repairs etc, so I'll have the pleasure of doing this all again on the fresh paint!

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Very nice car and finish you have there. I have just bought some Britemax #6S, so i'm looking forward to using it and generally keeping on top of Russ' hard work.

Great results Jack, very nice indeed lad. Matt has a very good following, and the points about his service and honesty with products are the key to this success.

mk7 fiesta zs
those three Britemax products work superbly on silver too - made my dads focus look like a mirror :)

Black Gold Trophy
Tay, was this the stuff you had on the go at FCS? Your car looked stunning!

Blimey! thanks! Are you sure it was mine?:eek:

Yeah I was using the same detailer spray, well what was left of a small sample alongside some meguiars last touch which is a similar product, but i dont think its quite as good!