ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest RS conquest...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Well after being made redundant and then getting another job i found a 182 i fancied in the way of an 2004 Arctic 182 with Cup packs...

Im delighted to have another Clio as i really missed my old Phase 1 172 (ill do a write up in comparisson when i give it a good run out)

The cambelt hasnt been done :nono: but the garage are prepared to carry out a full service/cambelt aux belt and water pump exchange) A few other niggles to put right but other wise im delighted with her...

Heres a few shady pictures from today...

02032010003.jpg

02032010002.jpg

02032010004.jpg

C + C welcome as always :cool:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Bin the stickers and mupflaps and source a splitter and it'll look mint :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye the flaps will find there way into the bin as soon as i get it home.

Should be ready next week sometime providing they dont piss about :)

i smashed the newsagents front door opposite many a year ago! was rather drunk irc and on the columbian...

when you picking it up?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
FLOL! iirc, enough to ski down!

Hopefully pick her up next week provided the cambelt and all the other issues are sorted, i just know im going to be shouting at folk down the phone a week the day lol :eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Steer clear of the Clyde tunnel wee man! :p

Looks decent mate.

AC sticker off, flaps off, Sportlines and carbon splitter!

Btw, tell AC to keep you're old belts, tensioners, pulleys and waterpump so you know they have defo been changed....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Steer clear of the Clyde tunnel wee man! :p

Looks decent mate.

AC sticker off, flaps off, Sportlines and carbon splitter!

Btw, tell AC to keep you're old belts, tensioners, pulleys and waterpump so you know they have defo been changed....

Ill be putting 8 pots on it and driving about infront of you :rasp:

Knows mate i said that about putting all the old parts in the boot :)

Canny wait now :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Happy days mate, seem to have lost touch a bit since you sold the Pug. Lets get back to normal :D

Shoulda went to Yate's the night man!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Skint mate :eek: put a decent deposit down, plus still need to get the garden stuff :(

Aye defo mate not been over nearly as much since no having a motor!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
260 miles to a 60lt tank ffs.Just got bang on 400 miles from my 1.4 Golf that only has a 55lt tank!

LOL!

15p a mile FTW!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
only a tenner a week to run. Suppose i never drove it unless i had too! Work and Asda haha!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cheers Martin, i was very specific about what needed changed, the guy couldnt believe it when i told him what Renault charge to do it i think he thought i was at it!