ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

latest VTS 0-100 vid

Very nice!

Downloaded pretty slow from that FTP for me (less than 4kb/s) - want me to host it on my webspace? - will be much quicker downloads for people

mk2 172

well that was 16.26 -100 indicated, add 2 secs onto that for true reading:) she flies for a 1.,6 saxo he he heheheheh muhahahahahaha

Well the movie is 16seconds.. so it must be around that to 100!

Craggy, oi! I wasnt saying anything about the phone.. just commenting on the movie - it plays a major part in the view, so thought it worthy of a comment. :D

Daz.

S2000

Mike, I have ADSL, but when 10 ppl are trying to get onto it at the same time as me playing CM4 over the internet, it slows down!

sh*t craggy mega fast mate but you can tell its a 1.6 as speed gets less nearer 100...where did you do this??? had a rolling start or not

Tested my 106 gti last night, got a crap start with wheelspin up to near 5000 revs with 2 people in and recorded the 0-100 at 17.03 so reckon i could equal yours with practice. I think these french cars have very inaccurate speedos but like you say they are rapid for a 1.6.