ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lcd / plasma tv 0% finance buy now pay forever

17poo
Anyone know any high street stores with good offers on plasma or lcd tvs at all. somethin like buy now pay next year or 0% finance would be good

17poo
cheers guys sorted this mornin at currys on flexible finance... as long as ya pay the full price of the item within a set period thn no intrest gets added!! DO ME:D

Rav4
but they dont send you a reminder letter on time, so you dont know your locked in until is too late, then you are screwed!!!!!

You will have to pay the 30 months left or whatever it is at a full 29.8% !!!! Per annum dont forget!

Clio Sport 172 Ph2

Both very good sites for advertising discount deals

The Quidco site gives you cashback on things you buy by clicking through their website :)

Im up to £50.38p by buying a shirt and signing up to a bank account with alliance and leicester

17poo
LOL i just got a cheapy cos its for mi room...nothin spesh hitachi 32" lcd, pc input, hd ready and everything ... 399. think its reduced from 550 got 6 month to pay it and if i dont then i think its a total payable of nearly 700 quid ( not sure off the top of ma head).