ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LCD Screen

I currently own a 500D and have nothing but praise for it.

My girlfriend has taken quite a liking to the camera aswell, and has decided she too would like one.

Problem is, when we look at a lot of the cameras, the LCD screens are absolutely shocking in comparison to the 500D. She says she wants one with a good LCD screen like the 500d for viewing her shots on.

Anyone got any recommendations other than the 500D, that have a top notch LCD screen and are similarly priced, if not cheaper than the 500D.

Thanks

Inferno 182 CUP
anything with a 3'' 900,000dp display lol

500,550,50,60,7,5ii and so on ..

500 is teh cheapest though ..

Cupra
If you were going to buy a new camera, you might as well stick with Canon so that you can share lenses etc. I don't think that the cheaper Nikons offer high res LCDs either.

Does she really need her own camera or can you not just share and use the extra cash for a lens or two. Might be money better spent TBH.

If you were going to buy a new camera, you might as well stick with Canon so that you can share lenses etc. I don't think that the cheaper Nikons offer high res LCDs either.

Does she really need her own camera or can you not just share and use the extra cash for a lens or two. Might be money better spent TBH.

Yea was thinking of just getting a few different lenses, but the reason I looked at getting her her own was that she is at Uni for half of the year in London, and she also goes away quite a fair bit with friends/family.

Decisions, decisions..