ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LCJK123's Artic Blue 182

BMW 328i
Hello everyone I'm Luke and relatively new to the forum.

I thought I would start my own thread on the progress of my little Artic Blue 182.

Small introductions for some of my previous cars I had before the Clio.

image_zpsqyjmby0t.jpg

image_zpspsz3d2vx.jpg

image_zpszm2najvc.jpg

image_zpsggiybf7u.jpg

image_zpsckvb19nn.jpg

image_zpsbhfdyfhl.jpg

image_zpsbmh9e3s5.jpg

And here is my Artic Blue 182

image_zps5gqqi9qi.jpg

image_zpsue529c4u.jpg

image_zpsfujo7g7y.jpg

Tidied up the seatbelts, they need done again but much nicer than before.

image_zpsbkmv3kva.jpg

The steering wheel was just as bad so it was done too.

image_zpskyzblvhv.jpg

image_zpsghtdct4b.jpg

The headlights were pretty bad so i tidied those up too. Ideally need done again when I have more time.

image_zpskev4csvx.jpg

The engine bay needed a tidy up so I done that on Friday.

image_zpsijpufwfz.jpg

image_zpsudbf1gr0.jpg

Then I couldn't stand seeing the battery and didn't want to pay the price of a full battery cover so I made my own on Saturday.

image_zpsranhmfc1.jpg

My new detailing kit bag turned up so I can store some of my products in and I'm pretty happy with it. Even has two large strips of Velcro on the bottom so it doesn't slide all over the place in the boot.

image_zpsl4tufg6l.jpg

Anyway that's it for now. I look forward to sharing some progress of the car as and when I do more.

Two of my brothers are also on here. One has a blue 172 cup and the other has a Blackgold 182 FF. We plan to do our own version of the NC500 at the start of June so I'm sure there will be overloads of pictures from the road trip soon enough.

Thanks for looking.
Luke :)

BMW 328i
Thanks guys. It was a free mod because all the materials I had lying around in the shed which was nice.

BMW 328i
I don't think the quality of it is good enough for people to want to purchase one. @OssPoop. It's just something I made one night because I was bored.

BMW 328i
So today I took advantage of the nice evening and decided to clean the car.

First off was the wheels and then hit with Blit Hamber Korrosol and sealed afterwards.

image_zpszgrkuxre.jpg

image_zpsyfbqgtmy.jpg

After that I done inside the arches. Sadly I didn't realise until I needed it that I'd ran out of Autosmart Tardis Tar and Glue so for the job to be done properly I'll have to restock and do them again. Will be a lot less effort next time though.

image_zpsogz6lq0e.jpg

I knew behind the taillights were dirty so I sorted that too.

image_zpsuycoqrts.jpg

Gave the interior a once over

image_zpssscw7j8u.jpg

Whilst the wheels were off I got round to changing my cracked fog light

image_zpstefxuwhm.jpg
d

During cleaning and an after pic

image_zpsvxweaams.jpg

And for those of you that like to see beading

image_zpswo5fjoir.jpg

th_trim.23E815C8-F2DF-49C3-B351-6C8293B2C179_zps27md8od1.jpg

That's it for now. I plan to tidy up the metal bend on the induction kit and also the AC lines so they look tidier in the bay.

Will be ordering some Gtechniq C4 permanent trim restorer for the black trims on the car, to tidy those up without getting the annoying drips/runs down the paint after it's rained.

Will update again soon with any other progress, thanks again for looking :smile:

BMW 328i
So I got round to cleaning up the pipes today.

image_zps9ml3aiki.jpg

image_zpsahjjvof5.jpg

And a before and after

image_zpsw5alx49t.jpg

Most of today was spent working away on the paintwork on my brothers car.

image_zpsudk74eax.jpg

This is looking awesome chap, same colour as mine except i've got the standard wheels......... now I've seen what mine could look like on those wheels lol!
Some very smart previous cars too btw, that Mk2 Golf especially!

BMW 328i
Well not much has changed with the car but I just completed a 780mile road trip all around the west coast of Scotland and all the way around te Isle of Skye also with two of my brothers. Had a great time and the cars never missed a beat.

image_zpsqexfxl9q.jpg