ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Skipping round the campsite will go down well..

Also Mike.. I've realised we haven't got Saner in our car this year.. who's going to be sober the whole way down to drive?!?! It certainly ain't me...

330i. E30 Touring.
Skipping round the campsite will go down well..

Also Mike.. I've realised we haven't got Saner in our car this year.. who's going to be sober the whole way down to drive?!?! It certainly ain't me...

f**k. I hadn't considered that.

330i. E30 Touring.
You're never allowed to mention the words southern and fairy together in the same sentence.

Dom and I had done 7-8 cans by the time we hit the campsite last year. First can of beer was waiting to board the ferry at Dover!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
You're never allowed to mention the words southern and fairy together in the same sentence.

Dom and I had done 7-8 cans by the time we hit the campsite last year. First can of beer was waiting to board the ferry at Dover!

I thought Northerners were "well 'ard"....

The others don't trust us with tent erection (even more so after beer) so left us to scavenge for wood/make fire...

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
How do you regulars tend to get there? Autoroutes/péages and get there asap, or do you go off-piste and enjoy some of the smaller, better driving roads?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
How do you regulars tend to get there? Autoroutes/péages and get there asap, or do you go off-piste and enjoy some of the smaller, better driving roads?

We get lost (thanks Dave..) on the Autoroutes as it is so daren't brave cross country...!!

Bought these before the official stickers were released so now have these two small stickers spare.

If any body wants them, pm me and I'll post them else they'll just go in the bin

2013-06-11201457_zpsce76b89d.jpg

Not long to go now :d

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Being that we can't go to CSS are we going to have an official CS meet for all of us that are en France? CS@LM13...?

When's a good day, time & place to catch up for a beer?

Being that we can't go to CSS are we going to have an official CS meet for all of us that are en France? CS@LM13...?

When's a good day, time & place to catch up for a beer?

What a great idea, could always meet up somewhere and convoy over to the Pistonheads meet together on the Friday?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
From memory, Ryan and myself were on the way to being p1ssed at about 3pm on the Friday at the PH meet lol.

The burgers there are flipping immense btw, Laverstock Park Farm iirc.

Invites not required, we can all just stagger back from PH together.

Being in the Southern Fairy Brigade, if I drink before sundown I'll forget what I've seen at Le Mans.

Also how am I supposed to do burnouts if I'm drunk?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
The organiser has spoken. ;)

Lol. Thats what you think, I've just ben bolstering my house deposit really ;)

Re: the burnouts, personally i park my car on Thursday evening when we get there and leave it there until Monday morning, although donuts are of course done as we leave. Budgie tends to just drive around pi55ed, with a drunk Panda stood on the roof to take attention away from the fact he can barely walk. French law is different iirc.

142.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
lol the grumpy porsche man is in Daves picture...

Also the french are powerless - Mike, Ryan and me went to collect wood on sunday night, drove back to the campsite on the wrong side of the road (there was a huge queue we were overtaking). We met the police head-on, mounted the kurb and went round them and bailed into the campsite...