ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I tell you what it will be odd cheering the new comers not Audi for the 1st time.

I belive our deposit has been paid, in true fashion i owe rich money for this. Also no idea what car ill be taking, i dont want to take the aston again if im honest

320d
I love going to the supermarket on the first day and buying as much liquid as physically possible, very little in the way of food then spend the rest of the trip being pissed, hungry and dysfunctional.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
At long last South Central are all booked up on Houx again. A slightly smaller contingent than last year:

Me
Oli (Cub)
Paul (Gorms)
Chris (topher.)
Paul (172Sport)
Tim (R26/atouba/Mr Mechanical Sympathy)

Looking forward to a return to Circuit De La Sarthe, 2014 is going to be a belter!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I imagine Houx will be fully booked by now?

we are minus 1 in this years group, no time for dick heads so we lost her :p althhough our group seems to grow and grow each year.

This year i met some people who live just round the corner, madness.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

I wonder if this is still as rowdy on mad friday? You can see the crowd get more pissed as time goes on, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renaultsport 200
Tenth year on the trot for us next year. Going with the TVRCC to the Houx. Regulars may know the Manbulance.