ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

GTD, Lupo
Tim. Im all good for sunday now but no Liam I'm afraid! He is heading back up to sunny Scotland! TimR26 can i have lift please!

Oh and are we leaving on the monday at a similar time as last year?? Work are trying to send me to America on the monday now but I'm sure they can get me a flight at a later date!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tim. Im all good for sunday now but no Liam I'm afraid! He is heading back up to sunny Scotland! TimR26 can i have lift please!

Oh and are we leaving on the monday at a similar time as last year?? Work are trying to send me to America on the monday now but I'm sure they can get me a flight at a later date!

Gorms! I seem to remember you kindly offering me and Sam some beds, this offer still on?

No worries if not, I'll sort something else if it's going to cause you grief.

GTD, Lupo
Gorms! I seem to remember you kindly offering me and Sam some beds, this offer still on?

No worries if not, I'll sort something else if it's going to cause you grief.

I hope Paulo is providing beds, else we'll all be sleeping on the floor. :(

I will hopefully find out tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I don't fancy sleeping on the floor. How many do I need to get again?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
@Tim. Im all good for sunday now but no Liam I'm afraid! He is heading back up to sunny Scotland! @TimR26 can i have lift please!

I will hopefully find out tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I don't fancy sleeping on the floor. How many do I need to get again?

I can give you a lift on Sunday. Think we'll need 9 unless I've forgotten someone.

I should be able to get us proper radios to use while convoying as well.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Similar time ferry home on the Monday, Paul, hope that's ok?

As for Sunday, feel free to bring barbecues, food, beers, class A's, whores, anything goes, just don't let the other half see ;)

GTD, Lupo
Ok guys we have beds! I pick them up next week so can do the same as last year and divie them out when we meet up at the services!

See you guys tomorrow!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok guys we have beds! I pick them up next week so can do the same as last year and divie them out when we meet up at the services!

See you guys tomorrow!

Get in !!! The whole back seats of the 5 series are not going to be used form what iv estimated if someones car is a bit full.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We are still waiting on a fuel pump relay for our car that's coming from America.... If it's not here by Monday, we go car hunting.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Wont be able to bring the axle stands for the BBQ tomorrow :( We binned my mates MX5 in to a bush last night. They will be free for LM mind.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
The amount of hype for Lemans , it better be good. Silly wife just booked a holiday as she was jealous I was going away.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
The amount of hype for Lemans , it better be good. Silly wife just booked a holiday as she was jealous I was going away.

If you're worried about hype... find the last three "Failsport Does LM" write ups, then worry no more... And the other year Sir_Dave had to go on holiday for many, many weeks because he went to LM so you're not alone...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Not worried, I just booked the airport parking for wife and was getting a bit jealous!!!