ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaked images - this IS the next CLIO!!!!

Absolutely disgusting, looks like a cross between the current Megane and a new style Vauxhall Astra.

Beat me to it omar!

[Edited by SCDave on 4/14/2005 12:44:22 AM]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Pictures arent great, the ones ive seen do it far more justice.

But i wont be buying one.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by darswold on 14 April 2005

i still dont believe this is the new clio

It is. 100%

[Edited by Tom on 14 April 2005 at 12:51am]

Btw, check the bonnet! 5 start ncap...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

No i dont keep secrets.

Not very well connected anymore. But i still dabble in automotive.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by darswold on 14 April 2005

is it not just the new clio prototype ?
Which either way you look at it is the new clio.

gay! needs lowered, too big, in fact after the mk1 the clio got too big and got fat anyway! same as the vw syndrome, golf got too big so polo came out, then it got too big so lupo came out. renault are gonna have to do something similar, maybe the twingo comming here,

that looks nasty

makes the mk2 clios look attractive, which is a great achievement in itself, looks more like a megane i would say.

Hmm, first impression is that it is crossed with a Megane and a Fiesta.
Would like some better pics to make judgement and maybe a photoshop of it lowered etc ;)

[Edited by GeeUK on 14 April 2005 at 8:17am]

Not sure if its a Renaults Sport model thou. Is it sitting a little high? Im thinking the rear spoiler would also be a little more extended?

Vee dub

I wouldnt have thought that would be the Renault Sport model

Im not sure about it yet, Ill wait and reserve judgement

Looks funnily enough like a Micra, which its based on, isnt it? Back end defo does. The front looks like and old shape megane.

Really do not like the look of it.

Ziel Nurburgring

Looks ok, will look better in RS form. One question, could they have got it any higher at the back or is this a renault panda 4x4 effort?

Disgusting, But like other peoples comments hope it grows on me.

What is it with some car designers nowadays with all these new f**kin big massive huge headlights???