ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaked images - this IS the next CLIO!!!!

I hated the current shape the first time I saw it so I am confident about this one. It will have to be a grower tho..................

I hold judgement till I see the RS version !

well i think by the time renault bring out the RS clio the game will have moved on, anyone see the next generation scooby in this weeks autoexpress?

im sure the renaultsport version will look a lot better.

most people say the interior on the old model is boring...but it doesnt look like theyve made much of an improvment on the new dashboard!

Not sure until I see it in the flesh. Usually if I like a new car/bike in the pics, seeing it for real can be a disappointment. You get to see the ugly bits that they try to hide inth publicity shots.

On the other hand, if I dont like a new car/bike in the pics, it nearly always seems to be better than I thought when I see the real thing.

why are manufactures making front lights bigger and bigger!! they might as well just put one great huge fu**in strobe light on along the front!

Octavia VRS

I wouldnt buy a standard one as it looks worse than my standard Clio IMO

Maybe the RenaultSport models will look better

Yaris Hybrid

Makes me laugh, you see all these designers and students come out with the most fantastic sketches of concepts and yet with the exception of the TVR Sagaris every new car that is released these days looks sh1te!

Ok I know there are a number of reasons why real world designs cant look much like concept sketches but there is still so much they could do with the styling just with simple changes to the body work.

Would this disgustin lookin thing make the value of decent clios reduce alot? Im gonna be sick. Why are new cars getting so friggin ugly?

Impreza Turbo

are there any other better pictures, cant really get a feel for that with the pictures available on here?

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by rasp on 14 April 2005

that looks nasty

makes the mk2 clios look attractive, which is a great achievement in itself, looks more like a megane i would say.
sorry but the MKII gets loads of looks especially with some lowering and aftermarket wheels. its a really beefy looking car the MKII nice wide arches and strong blue xenon lights. a clean looking car still after all this time. the MKI doesnt attract anywhere near the same kudos im afraid, no offence as that not the point of the car but its nice to have. the MKI looks too small imo and tinny even though its probably faster it looks really cheap and the MKII doesnt.

[Edited by meggerman on 15 April 2005 at 12:14pm]

BMW 328 Ci

Why are all the manufactures stopping making small cars with any macho appeal what so ever. Now they seem to be 100% aimed at women.

They all have
Cute Headlighs, Overweight MPV body, fat arse, Smiley grill and a bulbus bonnet.