ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

learning photoshop - colours!

Clio 1.4, SV650S

I have been using http://www.digimods.com digimods to teach myself how to use photoshop but wondering if anyone (fubar;)) knew good settings for colours. was well chuffed to find out that my mum had bought the full version for her digital photography course... thing is she keep trying to help me and its really annoying!! now im getting to grips with it its really amazing the stuff you can do!

this was my 1st attempt, put the car in motion and put some light in the lights too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/gladey/My%20Car/rscsig.jpg

I quite fancy painting a motorbike liquid yellow but dont know how to match it. also the kawasaki green and flouro orange ive seen used on freds wheels...

havent got photoshop at work so ill play about when i get home.

thanks for your help guys!

Image > adjustments > Hue/Saturation

Select Green and adjust the Hue slider to whatever colour you like :)

VaVa

Good effort for your first shop dude.... only problem with making cars look like they are moving from a still pic, is that your car has no driver!! Easiest way out of this is to tint the windows...

Clio 1.4, SV650S

cheers for the quick response! will use that for the neons.
actaully i must have used a colour picker to get the colour of my text!! maybe i can use that somehow to get a more exact match on the liquid yellow. copy those settings and apply them to a layer of the image like fubar said. hmm

[Edited by entjm on 22 August 2005 at 8:34pm]

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Quote: Originally posted by casiodan on 22 August 2005

a little radial blur on your wheels would look ok
yeh i did too much to start with, now they look like theyre not moving!!

lagerlout... i realised that after... hoped no-one would notice :oops:

might see if i can get a pic of my mates car, and make it look like someones smashed it up a bit, then text it to him :devilish:

[Edited by entjm on 22 August 2005 at 8:31pm]