ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request - RB + Turinis..

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Hey Photoshop boffins,

Could you kindly Photoshop a set of Turinis on my new RB please?

I've got a set to put on which are silver, but I'm undecided whether I want to go with a different colour of wheel.

The colours I have in mind are Silver, Gloss Black, a Dark Bronze - Gold colour (unsure on this, would have to see first), and White (I'm thinking it's a bit sheepish to go white)

Have a play with the colours too, try and surprise me with something a bit different :rasp: quite interested to see what purple would look like actually haha.

Here's a couple of pics to play with.

7494777504_c2b64082ec_z.jpg

IMG_1576 by nyallwilliams, on Flickr

7494778720_f6a5ddd86f_z.jpg

IMG_1582 by nyallwilliams, on Flickr

Cheers,
Nyall

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

Must be hundreds and hundreds of photos in the RB thread mate.

Yeah I've seen loads of White Turinis on RBs, just wanted four pics so I can compare Silver, Black, White and Bronze.

Not seen any Bronze Turinis, could anyone Photoshop some Bronze Turinis onto the above pics please? Would be interesting to see what they look like.

Rusty Cup
Silver? no, White gay, Bronze is an awesome colour but wouldnt suit the wheel at all so your left with Black.. easily the best colour for those wheels out of that list.

Z4
^White doesn't look tacky...

It is overdone now, and it's not exactly practical. The contrast does look good though!

i personally think white looks best, but I'd probably go silver due to practicalities and it gives a nice oem+ look.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
So incorrect I dont even know where to start on this one....

Its probably one of, if not the best RB on the market right now. IMO

+1

White wheels look great on RB, but it's been done, so I'm not sure I want to go down that route or not. Don't want to be a copycat.

The Turinis were silver on my PB 1.4, although it does look fresh, I quite fancy a change from silver.

I've seen a few RBs with black Turinis, they look OK, but not as good as white IMO. Also would have to apply tyre black quite often.

I've not seen any bronze Turinis yet, not sure if bronze and RB would work though.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
So incorrect I dont even know where to start on this one....

Its probably one of, if not the best RB on the market right now. IMO

Looks tacky IMO! The grey ones on yours look much better.

White wheels = :dead:

Might look better in the flesh I guess, maybe my opinion is offset due to the chav near me with white 182's on a RB

Looks tacky IMO! The grey ones on yours look much better.

White wheels = :dead:

Might look better in the flesh I guess, maybe my opinion is offset due to the chav near me with white 182's on a RB

Its each to their own at the end of the day, if we all liked the same, it would be rubbish.

White Turinis look brilliant on Racing Blue. I love the look of this: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3991837.htm

Looks perfect, but it's definitely down to the Turinis. Standard 182 alloys look awful when they're painted white!

Thats my old car mate, I took it from standard to pretty much how it is now.

Its Chris' current car, its a minter for sure ;)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Silver does look pretty nice actually.

DSC02646.jpg

Could someone with the know how photoshop this image so the wheels are a dark bronze colour, pretty please! Cheers!

Z4
It's an easy PS that, I'd do it for you mate but unfortunately my mac cable dies last night, slightly annoying as I'd just taken some new photos of the Clio and was going to pop them up on here!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
It's an easy PS that, I'd do it for you mate but unfortunately my mac cable dies last night, slightly annoying as I'd just taken some new photos of the Clio and was going to pop them up on here!

I used to have PS on my folks computer years ago actually haha. Wouldn't know what I'm doing now, but I don't have it on my laptop anyways. Cheers though Chris!