ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED Dash Conversion

Racing Blue 182
Hi all,

I know this has been covered many times but I haven't yet found anyone in the South West area that will be able to do this for me! I really want it done, but I don't know whether it is a job to try myself and possibly mess up (as not very confident with a soldering iron) or pay someone professionally. I would prefer the latter, but as mentioned, on all the threads I have read, everyone seems to be up north! I also don't really know what SMDs etc. to get and how many, so is it worth buting a kit?

Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance. :)

Racing Blue 182
Awesome. How did he fit it for you, did you go and wait or send your parts off? Any pics of the work?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome. How did he fit it for you, did you go and wait or send your parts off? Any pics of the work?

That link is for a DIY kit.

For mine though, I sent him bits, or bought them from him ready done.
He was at the time a Vectra owner, and was picking up the light switch units, switches, etc, from the scrappy, cleaning them up, fitting the LED's and then selling them.

Racing Blue 182
Ah, sounds good. Ideally I'd like someone to either be close so that I can drive there and wait while its done, a bit like richy22 I think he was called did for a few people that live miles away from me, as I would like to avoid sending the parts elsewhere.