ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED side lights

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
I used to have them.
They weren't that good imo.
2 rows of 6 LED's.
Got smoked ones on now, and they look much better.

2010-07-23 20.41.39.jpg

Ph1 Non Sport
I've got some cheap blue ones that I bought when I was at the Top Gear show... they look a bit chavy but pretty cool tbh

Impreza Wagon
I've got some SMD ones off eBay I think they're 9 SMD and cost £4.99 delivered which was good. They've been in for a couple of weeks and I've not had any problems so far. I'm not fussed by the 'no sidelights' craze aslong as the bulb colours match on the xenon's and the sidelights it looks ok.

Clio 182
SMD LEDs are they way. Mine have lasted over a year. Normal LEDs fry because of the heat from the headlights.

Clio Dynamique 1.2
agreed i have the SMD lamps and they are much better than LED my LED's lasted a week and one of them went out i also installed them correctly too cheap and nasty aint the way yo!

I love Lamp
How do you fit these? Have I got to unplug the main beam bulbs before I can get at them? Font want to have the bumper off etc to get a good look. Cheers

Titanium 182
Take off the rubber cover

Pull out the white plug with the wires going into it

Pull the old bulb out of the holder it's in

Push the new SMD bulb into it's place (Might take a bit of positioning and force)

Once it's in turn your sidelights on to see if it works

If it doesn't then turn it round and test again

Push back through the hole it came out of

Refit rubber cover

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
Them 8smd ones look really nice!

Found 25smd bulbs on ebay, which ones are worth getting 8 or 25 smd?