ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Left door wiring

RENAULT CLIO II
Hi, I'm new here.
I'm doing a big sound construction in my Clio " RENAULT CLIO II (BB0/1/2_, CB0/1/2_) 1.4 16V (B/CB0P) 2003 98Hk ) to compete with. Asks my friend who has worked as an electrician for 7+ years to help with the electricity on the left front door.
He cuts all the cables from the door to the inside of the car / on both sides of the pins :mad::mad::cry::cry:😤😤 i lost it totaly !!
any way, this f****s up everything totally of course, tried with voltmeter and find all pairs. after 4h I give up and start looking for wiring diagram for the left front door. can not find anything, so therefore I´m writeing here if anyone knows or has electrical diagram for the left front door ?

Can someone please help me out here ? Really need it !!

the picture shows what it will look like on the outside but matte black instead and other weels.

Skärmbild (43).png

Attachments

• 1637443789253.png
    1637443789253.png
    312 bytes · Views: 30